Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ice cream Day

Dear Diary,


How are you?


TOday is Songkran Day in THailand. You know, the day when everyone is splashing water on each other. Even in church, they were splashing water. One Aunty ran after me and splashed water on me. I didn't like it at all and I cried. I only want my friends to do that and not the Aunty.

After chuch, we all went to Swensen's!! I love cherries. I don't like to eat so much of Ice-cream but I only like to eat the cherries from the ice-cream. My Amma and Tita Litlit were the one who enjoyed the ice cream so much. BUt not me and Appa, we don't like too much of ice-cream. And oh, LYle also had his first taste of ice-cream today.


Smiling from ear to ear..




Never mind the ice-cream as long as I can eat the cherry





Look at Lyle! He wants to have some cherries too!

Okay, that's all for now!!


By the way, we'll be going to Malaysia tomorrow, so I'll tell you what we did there next time. Byee!!






1 comment:

Bogie said...

wow.. lyle was so funny to look at when he tried to grab the cherry :)