Thursday, June 28, 2012

Frog and Toad (my version)

Toad was sleeping, "Please get up", said a voice. Toad opened his eyes and saw Frog was looking down at him. " How about going out for a walk?" asked Frog, "I'm very bored." "Bahh." said Toad, "I'm too tired." Then he went back to sleep.

He suddenly woke up again, but in front of a huge house. He went in to the house and looked around him, then he spotted Frog drinking tea. " Do you want some?" he asked. "Sure." Toad said and drank some. It tasted horrible. When Frog was not looking, Toad spit it out. He ate a cake, it was too soft and not at all sweet. He spit it too and ran out of the house. " Come back!"cried Frog. "No! No! No!" shouted Toad. " I hate the tea and those cakes!" Toad woke up and he was back in his house. Frog had poured water mixed with flour in his mouth ( with some milk). Toad said, " Let's have a tea picnic when we go for a walk." Toad got out of the bed, dressed and prepared the picnic and went out for a walk with Frog.

The End.

Written by: Tricia J.

1 comment:

Tricia J. said...

thanks so much Ate Litlit,I miss you!!!!!!!I hope you will come to Hatai!!!!!!!