Saturday, August 10, 2013

I'm Back!

Heeelllo,Everybody!!!!
I know I have not blogged in a long time.......And I'm REALLY sorry about that.
But let's let by-gone's be by-gone's, besides,just you wait 'till I tell you of all the fun facts I've read/heard about!

                           "Hey!I'm faster!"

 Every time you cut your nails you see that the nail in the middle has more 'nail' to cut.Why?Because it grows the fastest!(The thumb nail grows the slowest.)

        

                 The power of Jesus Christ

One day a man walks into a store and says to the cashier that he wants all the money that she has,or else.The woman grabs a stick and says,"In the name of the Lord God Jesus Christ,LEAVE!........and he left.When I heard of that all I could say was:"Wow"

Well,that's all for today!
See you tommrow!


No comments: