Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Advance Happy Birthday

Dear Diary,

You know what, I am almost going to be 4 years old! My Birthday is on May 8 but many nights ago, I celebrated my birthday in Taiping with my Ammachi, Attais, Timo Anneh and Mama. They gave a surprise for me.

It was already so late at night and my Appa was already getting me ready to sleep. Suddenly, all the lights went off ! And then my Rachael Attai brought a chocolate cake with 4 candles on it and everyone sang happy birthday. I was so happy and excited.

Here is the video that Appa took when it was time for me to blow my birthday cake.




I was so happy and even before I slept, I thank my Amma and Appa so much for my birthday.. I also told them that I have a lovely birthday.

So, that was my birthday in Taiping. I have another birthday in Hatyai this coming Sunday. Some of my children friends like David and Nikko will be coming and I'm so excited. I only want children like me to come for my birthday but my Amma said, I must also invite the Amma and Appas of my friends because they can't come without their Ammas and Appa. Well..ok lah!

That's all for now..And don't forget to greet me a happy birthday ok? My real birthday is tomorrow, May 8 but we will have the children party on Sunday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling Tricia,

Happy birthday to you.....! God bless you and I've been missing you..

Love and prayers,

Tita Litlit

Tabitha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Wow..so fast you are 4 years old. God bless Sayang. And we hope to see you soon.

Love you,
Tabi Ate =)