Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Party!!!



Dear Diary,

I'm so happy today because today is Sunday and it's my birthday party! A lot of my friends, aunties and uncles came for my party.


I had aunties and uncles from Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, South Africa, America,Singapore and Korea who came for my party.

My Amma made a birthday cake for me with a lot of cherries. I love cherries and I told my Amma to put a lot of cherries for my cake. My Amma also put a Tinkerbell doll on my cake and wrote my name on it. And all around my cake are pink and green cupcakes! WOW it's so nice!




During my party we played a lot of games and I joined all of it. SOme of the games , team 2 ( my team) won but some we didn't.




After my party, I opened my gifts. I received a lot of stuffed toys, dress, hat, sunglasses and a lot more.




I'm so happy and I thank God for my birthday.


I'm so tired too.. I better go and sleep now..Good nyt!!


Love,
Tricia

4 comments:

PINAY MOMMY said...

wow...she looks happy and very glad!!

your really a great mom.

Tabitha said...

Umm...Yummy food...It looks so tempting..!! I can hardly wait to see all of you again. Even if you are gonna celebrate Christmas in the Philippines this year, Your amma has gotta make some yummy brownies before she leaves. Remind your amma ok. LOL!!

Jan said...

wow tricia... you had a very wonderful birthday party. and soooo much yummy looking food!

you are already 4 years old huh. time flies so fast indeed.

you and rob's son look like you're lovebirds. hehehe. ahem - where's appa?

belated happy birthday, tricia.

Maybel Mateo said...

hmmm... daming burgers!!! if i knew your daughter's birthday soon, i would have been your party crasher hehehe :-) tnx for visiting mine... feel free to come through anytime