Saturday, February 14, 2009


Dear Diary,

I'm so happy because I was able to attend a friend's birthday party at Jollibee last week. I had so much of fun!! I saw the Jollibee mascot for the first time and he was so funny! He danced so well and wiggled his 'sampot' and it even touched me, Kuya Rehum and Z boy, Then Jollibee gave me a Blue's Clues stuff toy. He even touched my shoulder and I like him so much.

Then, after the party, my Amma and I had our picture taken with Jollibee. I like him so much and I was talking about him the whole night. I even told me Amma that I want to have my birthday party at Jollibee.

Do you know that I'm almost turning 5 years old? My birthday is on May 8. My Amma said, that we will be in Malaysia during my birthday but we can have my party in the Philippines in April.

I really like Jollibee! He is so funny!

That's all for now. Byee!!

Love,
Tricia

No comments: