Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My January 3 Experience


Dear Diary,

Here I am in my Aunty's house. Have I told you yet that our house near the river got flooded? I could still remember that morning when my Amma and Appa woke me up, carried me to the 'Multicab' but when the multicab didn't run. We have to walk to my Lola Ming's house. We didn't wear slippers at that time so, me, my Ate Renyel and Kuya Rehum walked in the mud. I could also remember that my Amma and Papang Loloy helped me climb a wall. Then, finally we arrived in my Lola Ming's house. We all prayed for the rain to stop and to let me Appa and everyone else escape from the flood.

God answered our prayers and we are now here in a different house. But after the flood, I also got sick, had tummy ache and vomitted all my food. I think it's because I walked in the mud.

But I am okay now and I am now happy and playing with Z boy all the time. Z boy is now my best friend and we don't fight anymore.

That's all for now!

love,
Tricia

No comments: